Date(s) - 07/07/2022 15:00 - 16:00
Fran Well Bar & Brewery
Brewery Tour | Beer Tastings | Cocktail Bar | Beer Festivals | Outdoor Beer Garden Traditional Music | Woodfired Pizza
Located in the heart of Cork City, The Franciscan Well Brew Pub, has a deep-rooted passion for brewing and distilling. According to legend, water from this Franciscan Well had miraculous, curative properties and people travelled from all over Ireland to drink it.
This is your opportunity to engage in the ultimate craft beer experience through tours and tastings that will bring you on a journey from the rebellious monks of the Old Franciscan Monastery, right up until the present day. Learn how local ingredients impact the flavours of beers and how to judge diverse beers for their taste and quality.
- Beer Tasting: innovative and award-winning Irish beers | made using local ingredients.
- Pour your own stout: Learn how to pour a stout…the perfect Insta shot!
- Cork Brewing: insights into the culture and heritage of brewing in the heart of this city.
- The Components of Great Beer: landscape | grain | farming | soil | growing of hops.
- Brew Pub: beloved Cork Beer Gardens | serving craft beers, ales, lagers & stouts.
- Monk Cocktail Bar: for a different vibe | located just upstairs!
- Pizza: wood-fired pizza | made from self-milled flour | locally sourced ingredients.
- Entertainment in the Brew Pub: traditional Irish music | Irish Story Telling.
- People: come for the beer | stay for the characters!
- Location: right at the heart of Cork City’s urban buzz.
- Price: €15 per ticket. 20 people max per tour. You can pour your own stout for an extra €5! You can now book in until the last minute.
- Time: Tours start at 3:00pm (for approx 60-80 mins) every Thursday to Sunday.
- Note: The tour will only run if there’s a minimum of two people. In the result of the minimum not being met, you will be refunded via your chosen payment method.